Thursday, February 25, 2010

"cada dia es un regalo"

This week I took my first yoga class in SPANISH and it was such a great experience. I was shocked by how similar it was to my classes in the US and it was such a learning experience to have to think about everything in spanish. We went Tuesday and Thursday morning and I bought a membership so we plan to go multiples times throughout the week. The gym is about a 3 minute walk from our apartment and they also have some other fun classes so we are very excited to do something active during the week.... I miss working out!

On Tuesday night we had a little wine night at our friends apartment which was relaxing and fun especially after our presentation that day in geography which we dominated by the way ;)

On Wednesday I felt a little sick.... it seemed like allergies but it was just overall a really long day. That night VENUSA had a little event with dancing and homemade sangria which was really yummy. I went to bed at 930 PM and feel a 100% better.

This weekend I am looking forward to spending more time close to home, in Merida. We have quite the to do list :) a lot of people are going camping or to the beach but I have 3 tests next week so I think it would be wise to stay close. We are planning to go to the pool tomorrow, a hike on Saturday, and over to the VENUSA cafeteria's family on Sunday to bake pizza. I am so excited for that because they are the nicest people ever and have an ADORABLE 3 year old boy.

Lastly, Ben and I celebrated our 10 month anniversary this week! <3 cute huh? It's amazing how strong our relationship can be after 2 months of so much distance... we haven't even been able to video chat! It is really hard at times but as my mom would say.... "oh, young love" ;)

Anyways, I am going to go study now. Hope everyone is doing well.
Love and miss you all.
Stay warm! Kelsey

PS: my e-mail is having some problems in case anyone is trying to send me things!
PPS: our food has been much better lately... I think our mom could tell we didn't like it so much... whooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment