Friday, March 12, 2010

"you're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast"


Monday- got a refund for the unfortunately cancelled concert, bought cute/cheap shoes, lame day, went to bed at 9 PM. much needed!

Tuesday- nice run in the morning to start the day off right! hung out with my venezuelan friend at night, homework help, lots of studying!

Wednesday- LONG DAY! History test. and a necessary trip to mojitos! :)

Thursday- BRITTANY LEFT FOR ECUADOR! :(, yoga, laundry, 94% on my politics exam, feeling a little homesick- skyped with mom, watched some sex and the city, took a long nap then received good news of a bonus from camp and that my best friend PEKO will be returning to camp so the day turned around very quickly.... then to my friends apartment and out to POCO LOCO! always a blast! and skyped with KARI GREEN till 4:30 in the morning! whooops.

Friday- a very humorous trip to el centro with megan and marissa...... rented sleeping bags to go camping Saturday night! :o, saw a man carrying a legitimate COW LEG through the street, yummy lunch, almost stepped on a homeless dog, lots of unwanted attention from weird men, and silly moods with good friends! ALSO, me and megan signed up to go zip-lining through the mountains next Saturday... DONT WORRY MOM! ;)

Also, very excited that my Minnesota BESTIES will most likely be coming to omaha for my birfday! What could be better than spending my birthday with the entire family AND my best friends!? PLUS the sex and the city SEQUEL!! Andddd found out that I am going to be seeing Ben AS SOON AS I get home! YAY! anddd possibly going to KC for my favorite cousins birthday May 15th! :)

Very tired and need to work on some homework.....

Stories from camping coming sooooon...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment